Bethany Day Nursery/ DBA Mary Walton Children's Center
Date Posted: 11/02/2022
Location: New York, New York
Warm anf Family
Takes initiatives and work as part of a team
- Cover the Pre-K and 3-K Classrooms as needed.
- Assist classroom teachers with activities that are align to DOE Units of Study and help children to achieve goals that will help to foster their overall growth.
- Provide positive guidance, culturally sensitive and inclusive classroom experience.
- Foster positive relationship with children, families and team members.
- Perform other work-related duties as requested by Director
- Be reliable, dependable and flexible
- MA/BA/BS in Early Childhood w/certification, preferable
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working with preschool children.
- College or Graduate students working towards Certification in Early Childhood Education are welcome to apply.
Send resume to: Mary Walton Children's Center (email@example.com) or Fax: 212-283-0355
Phone No. 212-283-4242 or 212-283-4241